TWITTER INSTAGRAM TUMBLR
Follow on Bloglovin

7 June 2013

bad ass


IMG_91321202 copy




IMG_9201


I was taking a picture of him falling over and his reaction was like "are you freaking crazy?!"
I finally got around to making another outfit post after 12345 years. I wish I had done this earlier but my life's been pretty mundane lately. It's not really an outfit post because my bottoms(pants and shoes) are missing from the post. My mom threw away all the pairs of shoes I had so this means I have (literally) no shoes to wear besides a pair of slippers and trainers.

I was cleaning out my wardrobe to make some space for my new clothes and I happened to chance upon my biker jacket that I bought like a year ago while on holiday. It was £13 (the price tag was still on). I didn't know what occasion to wear it out to because it gets really hot while under it and the weather here really sucks because it's always hot.. until it started to get really cloudy yesterday. My little brother insisted on going to the park so I wore the jacket out.. and I guess I overdressed for the park but I really don't care.

The jacket has the words 'REBEL RIDER' on the back oh wow I feel so bad now.

No comments:

Post a Comment