TWITTER INSTAGRAM TUMBLR
Follow on Bloglovin

1 June 2013

so many new things


Hello June and semester 1 break! May wasn't entirely so good, but it wasn't that bad either. I learned so much more about people around me. And change. So many things are changing. I can't wait for change! 

If you asked what I planned to do for the holidays during the exam period, I would have given you a really long list even before a minute passed but now, I have (literally) nothing in my mind. I wouldn't mind going to the beach but the weather forecast looks really bad so I'm not sure whether it's safe to be going out all happy, just to have it pouring cats and dogs. The beaches in Singapore aren't even that nice. 

I was going to type out about how June's going to be a good month but then I realized that I've got so many assessments to complete this month even though it's my holidays, and then there's some English workshop for the secondary 3s on Thursday.




No comments:

Post a Comment