TWITTER INSTAGRAM TUMBLR
Follow on Bloglovin

2 July 2013

in awe

 

School has been a major drag because my lessons have been really boring and/or I always feel really sleepy in school, which causes the time to somehow move really slow. All my class locations has changed which means that I no longer have that much classes with my friends. This must be a sign for me to stop socializing in class and perhaps start to try to pay attention.

The last Sunday of my holidays were spent at the park with my family partially because it was family day, and also because it was the last day of the holidays. Woke up at 9 in the morning to get some errands done and I only managed to finish them at 4 in the afternoon. 2 hours later and my family decides to go to the park. I need to stop bringing my camera out because whenever I do, I end up taking pictures of everything when the situation feels right. Doesn't help that it's so heavy.

Note to self: bring shades out wherever you go.






 The best sweater ever. I really like how it looks because it's so intricately woven and it's almost immaculate. It would be perfect if it had my size but it was the last piece available so I just grabbed it and ran to the cashier because there was this other dude who kept on staring at it. You might realize that I'm wearing the same pair of shoes from here and this is because my mom threw away all the shoes I had. I don't know why she would do that but I got so crazy after I heard about what she did so I ran to the nearest Cotton On and got this shoes.

3 comments:

  1. the sweater looks indeed comfortable! nice shoes by the way :)
    haha and I don't think taking picture of everything is a bad thing, your photos are good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you should keep bringing your camera! It's better than regretting not taking it with you like I have most of the time (oops). And stop socializing in class, mehh no fun... But I guess I know how you feel. Good luck in school! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the texture of your cardigan!

    ReplyDelete