TWITTER INSTAGRAM TUMBLR
Follow on Bloglovin

7 July 2013

ghastly

Other than the fact that I have detention for 6 days for skipping the secondary 3 camp, school hasn't been that bad.. yet. It's too early to say now because it's been only one week since the start of the new school term. This term's very short which ultimately means that the examinations are near.
  1. A park my family and I came across while on family day. 
  2. A leaf managed to find it's way into my house. 
  3. Editing photos on my little brother's iPad. 
  4. Unwrapped the gifts that came with my DSLR and I found this book.
  5. Surprise!  
 1


2

3

4



5

Short summary to what I've been up to for the past week. I haven't been leaving the house that much, so I guess this would suffice until the next blog post. It's Youth Day in Singapore so happy youth day if you're a youth!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, the ones of the park and the leaf inside your house are awesome. It's awesome that you have days like Youth Day in Singapore. We don't have those kind of days in my country, or not that I'm aware of :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it really weird, to be honest. I don't exactly know what we do on Youth Day because it's usually a holiday on that day. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Hope the 6 days of detention weren't too bad! I love the light in your first two, and last, photos.

    ReplyDelete