TWITTER INSTAGRAM TUMBLR
Follow on Bloglovin

3 September 2013

sunset hues


Spending my Sunday at a park nearby my house, which even shopping can't beat. My family loves road tripping but there's honestly nothing to see in Singapore except for perhaps, shopping malls. And more of it.


Pinch and a punch for September. Might be too early to say this but I feel like it's going to be a good month ahead, even with the abundance of assessments to be done - ugh. First day of the month was spent on an island in the south for a celebration which wasn't so much fun, I suppose. Could have been better if I wasn't feeling so nauseous from the yacht (cum rollercoaster) ride.



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore these pictures. And I think it's great how your family likes going on roadtrips around through Singapore and such, even though you've lived there for such a long time. The weather looks amazing, it's so autumnal and neat.

    ReplyDelete