TWITTER INSTAGRAM TUMBLR
Follow on Bloglovin

12 August 2013

tank




My lack of update across several networking platforms such as Twitter and Blogger can all be blamed at school, as always. My previous blog posts has been my constant complaining of school ad nauseam which just proves how much time of mine is spent being a complete Asian: stressing about school all the time.

National day, a holiday, was spent running around the city while trying to battle the 32 degrees heat just to catch my appointments. The idea of all black seemed appealing - until I came to a realization, while stuck in the middle of a traffic jam in a cab, that black's a good absorber heat. Of course, physics.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha, I love it that you bought a faux fur jacket. I suspect the weather in Singapore to be quite warm all year long?

    Just a tank suits you, I couldn't imagine wearing a long-sleeved cardigan out when it's 32 degrees. But that is me, being used to temperatures lower than 20 degrees. :')

    ReplyDelete