TWITTER INSTAGRAM TUMBLR
Follow on Bloglovin

13 July 2013

polka

Went out to the city with my little brother today to shop for my clothes but we ended up looking at clothes for him instead. I don't know what's worse than getting to know that the clothes at the children's section fit me perfectly than the ones for my age. The next time I go shopping, first place I'm probably going to is the children's section, l o l.

On Thursday, my chemistry class had an experiment in the chemistry lab. We were told to mix calcium hydroxide with some other chemical and I know this seems pretty impossible but even though the calcium hydroxide was in the test tube with a very narrow opening, I managed to get some on my face. I started to panic because I thought I would have to strip and get into the emergency shower which was directly visible to the class. Turns out the chemical was diluted and that the panicking was totally unnecessary.



1 comment:

  1. I like your polkadot shirt! Also I hate shopping at sale times as well, i don't know how other people can do it.

    ReplyDelete