TWITTER INSTAGRAM TUMBLR
Follow on Bloglovin

31 July 2013

rewind

So desperate for the holidays to come because school life has been suck-ish. There's a plethora of tests I have to sit for in the coming weeks, in preparation for the exams and it's tiring because I always have close to no time for myself since I usually spend the whole day revising my work. Lol no, I end up procrastinating and go on Tumblr instead.

Last week, I looked through my wishlist from the beginning of the year and I realized that I didn't have any goal on gaining weight so I added that in. Big problem is that I lose weight faster than I gain which is really upsetting me since I'm always stuck between the mass of 40-45kg. My friends made a joke about how I'm weird for wanting to gain weight when there are people dying to lose but it's not my fault that I would rather be large sized.

I'm in the midst of studying geography for a test tomorrow and I'm going to get back to it so here's photos I took from awhile back at the park. The weather was cloudy on that day and it felt like the perfect occasion to wear my leather jacket out until I started to sweat buckets after a few minutes of strolling around the park. I have so much clothes suitable for cold weather, which is surely crazy because it never ever gets cold here in Singapore.




2 comments:

  1. I want to see you smile !
    If you need someone to talk i'm here for you ! Just email me !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I feel you! Good luck on your tests and eventually exams! I hated those times. I don't think you should worry about gaining weight, unless you feel bad. I mean, you still look healthy ;)

    ReplyDelete